Saturday, June 21, 2008

Awesome day

Today was a totally awesome day. I went down to Archivers with a friend and her boyfriend to take a card class. Also got in some shopping while there. Can't go and not shop can I? then we went to lunch at Rainforest Cafe. I love that place. We had a blast. Then I went over to their house to help put in a new floor. They had flood damage when their basement flooded.

Now here is some more Cosmo Cricket projects. Their stuff is so cool. I just love it. Their rubons are so easy to use.
These are a couple of the frames I made the other night.


Here are a few Cosmo cards.
The second set of cards also uses some Hero Arts stamps I just got.
Well time for bed. I need to get up early to go up to my dad's and do the lawn work. Next week i will post a layout I made about my puppy and her pool.
Good night,
Janie

No comments: