Tuesday, June 17, 2008

A first for me

Hey there!

I actually created a blog, isn't that cool.....I know not really, but just humor me.
I thought today I would post a couple projects that I created a bit ago.

The first one is an AAM page and ATC card set I created for a swap. Figured that would be a good first one.





The papers are form my favorite line of Cosmo Cricket called Wanted. The stamp is also a favorite of mine from Tim Holtz and Stampers Anonymous.




Here is a layout i did of my old puppy playing in the snow. I still miss this puppy.




The papers in this layout are Basic Grey and Karen Foster (pet paper). Sorry about the glare.


One more for today. Here is a treasure chest I created out of a sewing kit packaging and Cosmo Cricket Wonderland papers. The rub ons are also from Cosmo Cricket, they are awesome.



That's it for today. Tomorrow I will try and post a mini book I made.
Thanks for checking this out.




6 comments:

Nicole K/GothamGal said...

Congrats on your new blog. I LOVE what you did in your projects. You'll have to upload them to the Pea Gallery so I can leave you some pea-praise.
Thanks again for posting the link to the Pea board, I can't wait to see more from you!

Angie Moses said...

Congrats on the new blog adventure...love that lil treasure chest!

Suz said...

Welcome to the blog world... Love your projects!

Jill said...

Welcome to blogging & very pretty page!

Cassie said...

Congratulations on your new blog. Have fun!
CKMB - CDscraps

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Love the mini book! ;)